We take pride in supporting the community in which we manufacture by aiding local non-profit organizations with product donations. We do not provide monetary donations. Cuisine Perel has established guidelines to follow when considering eligible organizations due to the number and frequency of requests.
Please note that Cuisine Perel favors non-profit organizations that are based in the San Francisco Bay Area which:
- advocate the interests and education of children
- contribute to medical research
Donation requests will be considered only if your organization meets the following criteria:
- must be a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- must be within the San Francisco Bay Area Counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano and Sonoma
Cuisine Perel does not support the following:
- political or religion based groups/organizations
- public or private schools, universities, or annual school fundraising events
- lobbying, advocacy groups or labor organizations
- third-party fundraising organizations, individuals or for-profit businesses
- organized sport teams, leagues or fraternal organizations
- conferences, conventions, seminars, workshops, telethons, corporate picnics/events or solicitations to advertise
To Request a Donation
Please fax a request (other forms of contact: emails, telephone calls, mail, etc., will not be reviewed) to 510.232.0321, on your organization's letterhead, stating the purpose of the event and the date of the event. Also include a short description of the organization and its mission along with the non-profit ID#. Requests should be sent no less than 90 days in advance of the event.
Product Donation Pickup
Please note that the donation must be picked up at our manufacturing site in Richmond, California. We are unable to ship or deliver product.