Blood Orange Cake
If you need a quick and delicious desert in a hurry try this recipe!
Pre- heat oven to 350′
Prep time : 10 minutes. Serving size: 10-12
Cook time : 28 minutes
- 1 box of yellow cake mix. Follow the direction for a sheet cake or bunt size.
- 2 cups of granular sugar
- 1/3 C of Cuisine Perel Blood Orange Vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- In a sauce pan heat the ingredients until dissolved. When the cake is done and still warm
- Place on platter and poke holes all over the cake with a tooth pick. ( the more holes you poke the tastier the cake). Pour the glaze over the cake and let it absorb.
- Sliced strawberries and fresh whip cream
- * Add 2 tablespoons of blood orange vinegar to your whip cream.